Paulin Creek Clean up and Exploration
Paulin Creek Open Space Preserve, Santa Rosa
Sunday, September 29th 8am-2pm
This event has been post-poned
Please scroll down to register
Lend the land a helping hand with a creek clean-up and exploration of Paulin Creek. Located in the middle of urban Santa Rosa, Paulin Creek Open Space Preserve is nine acres full of native oaks, madrone trees, and beautiful grasslands. We will start our day with a short hike, and then partake in some activities that will aid in reducing erosion, improving water quality, and make the habitat more suitable for the flora and fauna that call the creek home. People of all ages are welcome to join us in the restoration of this wildlife corridor.
Where: We’ll meet in the parking lot of Franklin Park in Santa Rosa.
Franklin Park-2095 Franklin Avenue, Santa Rosa CA 95404
What to bring:
- Lunch and snacks for the day
- Comfortable shoes
- Clothing in layers
- Sun hat, sunscreen, sunglasses
What to expect:
- Flow of the day: start with a hike, take part in some restoration, and then end the day with lunch
- If you are worried about the intensity of the clean up, a complete list of activites will be released upon registration (as we move closer to the date)
- We will stay together as a group
- You will be asked to sign a liabilty waiver upon arrival
- We ask that youleave your pets at home for this event
- No smoking please
Contact: For any questions or concerns, please contact our offices by calling 707-544-7284 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
To register, click here!
Ag + Open Space protects land in Sonoma County and LandPaths connects you with that land. This program is made possible through a partnership between the District and non-profit partner LandPaths. It is sponsored by the voters of Sonoma County who funded the District's work with a quarter-cent sales tax, and is coordinated & guided by LandPaths.