Friday, September 13th, 2019
Leaders: Erin Mulligan and Nicolas Whittaker, LandPaths Staff
Please RSVP for this workday below.
In the event of heavy rain or wind please call LandPaths’ event line at 707-544-7284 then press 1 after 7am on the morning of the workday.
If plans for the workday have been changed, we’ll leave a special outgoing message. Otherwise, the workday will proceed as planned.
Lend a hand to steward the beautiful Rancho Mark West. Volunteer stewards maintain infrastructure, preserve natural resources, meet new people, learn new things, and feel good about the work they accomplish.
Tasks for this workday: We will be removing several invasive species near and in the pond at the preserve.
We hope you can join us!
Where: Rancho Mark West; 7125 St Helena Rd., Santa Rosa
What to bring:
• Re-fillable water bottle, lunch/snacks and pack to carry it with you!
• Work gloves (we will have some if you do not want to get yours oaky) and sturdy shoes/boots. Hat, sunglasses, and long-sleeved pants and shirt recommended.
• We will provide some tools, but feel free to bring your own: particularly useful tools include loppers, hand pruners, hand saws, spade shovels. No power tools please! If you have a kayak and are willing to get on the water, that would be useful as well.
• You will be asked to sign a liability waiver.
• There is a restroom and potable water at property.
• Dogs or smoking are not allowed on the property