Old World Winery: Grape Stomp
Harvesting days: September 7th-8th, 14th-15th, 21st-22nd 6:30 am- 2:30 pm
Old World Winery, Fulton
Please scroll down to register
Join our friends at Old World Winery for an old fashion grape stomping session! Old World Winery is a small, family owned and operated winery in the Russian River Valley. It was founded on the principle that exceptional wines are made better when created with a commitment to environmental and social responsibility. After we help harvest the grapes and do some stomping, we’ll head back to the winery for lunch celebration of the community experience.
Where: We will meet at Old World Winery- 850 River Rd. Fulton CA 95439. Drive past the tasting room and park along the driveway.
Weather and clothing : The Canopy can be moist, so it maye helpful to bring a wind breaker. Layers are great since it can get hot. Hats are a must for skin protection.
Flow of the day:
- 630am: Meet for coffee and greetings
- 7am: Head out to wineries(carpooling is a must as parking is limited)
- 7:30-10:30am: Grape harvesting for about 2-3 hours
- 10:30am: Grape stomping begins!
- TBD: Head back for lunch
Details and what to expect:
- This event wil be led by our Friends at Old World Winery
- Particpants will recieve 25% discount on all varieties of wine.
- There is a porta-potty at the carpooling site
- Kids are welcome but we ask that all parents supervise
Contact: For any questions or concerns, please contact our offices by calling 707-544-7284 or by emailing email@example.com