Yoga at Bohemia
Bohemia Ecological Preserve, Occidental
Saturday, October 19th, 9:30am-12:30pm
please scroll down to register
Join Bohemia Preserve Docent and trained yoga teacher Michele Larkin for a yoga hike at the Bohemia Ecological Preserve. We will start by sharing a 1 hour yoga practice while taking in the amazing views and beauty of our surroundings. All levels, including beginners, are welcome. Afterwards, we will enjoy a meditative hike and picnic. We will meet at the Bohemia Ecological Preserve at 9:30 AM and carpool from the gate up to Hut Hill where we will hold our yoga practice. From there we will begin a meditative hike, stopping periodically to take in all of the sensory delights of our beautiful setting. Please be aware that some of the terrain is steep.
Where: Bohemia Ecological Preserve, 6773 Bohemian Hwy, Occidental, CA 95465
What to bring:
- layers of clothing that will allow you to stretch and move comfortably and adapt to variations in temperature
- a yoga mat if you have one (we will have some extras)
- a blanket or beach towel for padding and warmth
- food to eat on the hike
- hiking shoes or boots
- walking sticks if you like
- a water bottle
- a hat and sunscreen
Details and what to expect:
- This hike will be led by Bohemia Volunteer Docents
- There is a porta-potty on the property (2/3 mile into our hike). There is no potable water available on the property.
- We will stay together as a group & leave together. Early departures cannot be accommodated except in case of medical emergency.
- What if it's raining? Any steady rainfall beyond sprinkles will call for cancellation. If in doubt please call (707) 544-7284 (then press 1) after 7:30 AM on the day of the outing. If there is no special message the event is on!
Contact: For any other questions or concerns, or if you would like to register over the phone, please contact Jesica Rodriguez by calling 707-544-7284 #107, or by emailing email@example.com