Nourish Yourself: An afternoon of yoga, breath work, and healing broths at Riddell Preserve
Riddell Preserve, Healdsburg
Saturday, October 27th, 1-5pm
Please note this event has been cancelled due to poor air quality
please scroll down to register
Join herbalist Allie Cuozzo and yoga instructor Natalie Waters for an afternoon of yoga and nourishing autumnal broths. In this session, we will focus on movement, breathing practice, and herbs that nourish the respiratory and immune systems.
Natalie will guide us through a yoga session centered on gentle Vinyasa-style movement, awareness of breath, and restorative, restful poses. Bring a yoga mat, a friend, and your favorite cup for a day of nourishment at Riddell Preserve.
Where: We will meet at 1pm at the parking lot of the City Corporation Yard at 550 Westside Rd, Healdsburg, CA 95448. . We will carpool to the preserve from the City Corporation Yard and get back to the parking lot by 5pm. Please arrive a few minutes early to get settled in.
What to bring:
- Lunch and a water bottle
- Comfy clothes, and good walking shoes
- favorite cup to receive broth & tea
- pillow, light shawl or wrap for savasana (if you can)'
- A yoga mat
What to expect:
- This event will be led by Allie Cuozzo, Sonoma county based herbalist and Riddell Cabin Caretaker
- All levels of yoga experience are welcome!
- The afternoon will include a yoga session, and short hike around the preserve
- Snacks and drinks will be provided
- No smoking, and no pets please
- Cost for this event starts at $10. No one will be turned away for a lack of funds. Scholarships are available.
What if it's raining? Any steady rainfall beyond sprinkles will call for cancellation. If in doubt please call (707) 544-7284 (then press 1) after 11:00 AM on the day of the outing. If there is no special message the event is on!
Contact: For any other questions or concerns, or if you would like to register over the phone, please contact Jesica Rodriguez by calling 707-544-7284 #107, or by emailing email@example.com