Please upgrade your browser.
*In the event of heavy rain or wind please call LandPaths at 707-544-7284 (then press 1) on the morning of the workday. If plans for the workday have been changed, we’ll leave a special outgoing message. Otherwise, the workday will proceed as planned.
Lend a hand to steward the newest LandPaths preserve, Fitch Mountain! Volunteer stewards maintain the trails, preserve natural resources, meet new people, learn new things, and feel good about the work they accomplish. Without help from volunteers like you, many parks like this wouldn’t exist!
Tasks for this workday: Our November workday will focus on removing invasive French broom.
We hope you can join us!
Where: Fitch Mountain Preserve from 9:00-1:00pm. Meet at the parking lot for the Villa Chanticleer Dog Park. 908 Chanticleer Way, Healdsburg, CA 95448.
From Highway 101,
Take the Dry Creek exit and go east.
Turn Right (north) on Healdsburg Avenue.
Turn Left (east) onto Powell
Turn Right at Chanticleer Way (There is a large Villa Chanticleer sign)
Make the 1st left at the "Playground and Parking" sign.
Park on right side of parking lot
What to bring:
• Re-fillable water bottle, lunch/snacks and pack to carry it with you!
• Work gloves (we will have some if you don't) and sturdy shoes/boots. Hat, sunglasses, and long-sleeved pants and shirt recommended.
• We will provide tools, but feel free to bring your own: particularly useful tools for this workday are weed wrenches.
• You will be asked to sign a liability waiver.
• There is a port-o-potty
• We ask that you leave dogs at home if planning on working